TPO Mobile is looking for a Partnership Development lead
The People’s Operator team is looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial minded Partnership Development lead to support their Head of Digital with driving and maximising on their partnership program.
The Partnership Marketing role is a proactive, high intensity role with a strong sales component – we are looking for brilliant commercially minded people that get a real buzz from doing deals and hitting huge sales performance number. You’ll naturally be creating new ways to develop new relationships, sometimes beyond our core offering.
About TPO Mobile
TPO Mobile (The People’s Operator) is the mobile network that gives back to causes: 10% of customers’ spend is directed to their cause of choice at no cost to them. TPO works with a wide range of charities and non-profit organisations from Save the Children right down to local schools or community centres.
TPO Mobile launched in the USA in 2015 and has also developed the TPO Community, an online community to expand the global network of mobile phone customers who share in the common belief of supporting causes.
Head quartered just off Silicon Roundabout in East London’s Tech City TPO runs on the Three network giving coverage of 98.5% of the UK. And offers GSM service on the fastest nationwide 4G LTE Service, along with our CDMA service from Sprint, covering over 97% of the entire US population. The company was formed in 2012 by Mark Epstein, Tom Gutteridge and Andrew Rosenfeld.
TPO offers a range of rolling Pay Monthly contracts and Pay As You Go SIMs with 30-day bundles in the UK. And a range of prepaid plans in the US. These services are supported 7 days a week by the TPO in-house customer services team.
For more information about our company, visit www.tpo.com
The chosen candidate will be looking after the following aspects:
• Contribute to and execute the partnership customer acquisition marketing plan
• Ensure strong visibility of the student program on partner channels (online, offline, app etc.) with highly visible calls to action
• Look for exciting ways relationships with education companies and non-profit organizations can develop – co-marketing, new business lines, product innovation
• Maximise sales performance for each partner across online and in-store
• Quickly develop a deep understanding of prospects business objectives and marketing schedules
• Comfortable selling both over the phone and web as well as face to face
• Be at all times looking to drive performance for your portfolio
• Hit large campaign sales goals based on building proposals with the appropriate ROI
• Develop a strong retail component to the partnership (student and causes) program, securing profitable subscriptions
• Create compelling presentations and have confidence in your pitch
• Monitor the development of the partnership to ensure that agreements put in place are cost effective
• Maintain and maximise on this relationship, once joined, to ensure active participation
• Maintain an up-to-date awareness of their competitors, customers and services to support when developing relationships
• Monitor our partner activity for content and interaction opportunities.
• Be an ambassador for TPO Mobile at all times
• Contribute to the wider sales and marketing plan and strategy
• An understanding of digital, performance and multi-channel marketing
• Familiarity with the US market and educational/program enrollments is a plus
• Highly commercial and love getting deals done
• Adopt a totally hands-on approach to driving sales through TPO’s partnership programs
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, in an effective manner
• Strong negotiation skills
• Comfortable with selling a "strategic partnership" and injecting FOMO (fear of missing out) at a high level
• Fast paced and can manage multiple conversations and priorities at any one time
• Are highly motivated and self organised, with an eye for detail and creative voice
• Are not afraid to voice your ideas about how we can always get better
• Team player with a willingness to learn
• Work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Able to maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to work off-hours and take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related educated field
• Experience within a client managing / account management role, preferably in a fast moving environment
• Fluent English speaker (Spanish speaking is a plus)
• Great sense of humour
• Positive and honest with infectious enthusiasm
• Curious and investigative. Collaborative ideator
• Ability to multi-task at a very fast pace while thinking quickly and clearly
• Ability to manage multiple accounts
• Comfortable with numbers and analysing data sets
• Target driven individual
• Results-oriented, highly motivated, hands-on personality
• Independently productive and reliable
• Passion, integrity and bags of energy
Do something you love. Spread the word. Make a difference!
How to Apply
Please contact Yasmin Azirar directly (Yasmin@tpouk.com) if interested along with your CV and portfolio. In addition we would like either a short cover letter on 3-5 partnership ideas (student programs or charities) that you think would be great for TPO Mobile and why.